- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification : B.Tech. (CSE) / MCA and 3 years of relevant experience.
Walk-in Date- 15.07.2017
Candidates must report for interview latest by 9:00 A.M. on the respective days along with all mark sheets/ degrees/ theses/ publications, experience certificates, etc. in original at the address given below.
CAMPUS: 17 KM Stone, NH#2, Mathura - Delhl Road, P.O.: Chaumuhan, Mathura -281406 (U.P.), INDIA
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG - MCA - Computers
GLA University (Unit of- Jagannath Prasad Ganeshi Bazaz Charitable Trust Samiti)
GLA University Mathura has maintained a tradition of academic excellence for 18 years and is poised for achieving even greater heights in higher education.
Its academic pool of over 500 highly qualified and experienced faculty members enjoy a life that is superior in respects of a vibrantly green campus, quality children's education, speciality health care, pollution free environment and an easy access to the NCR. Our focus on stability led growth has allowed us to bring in some of the best and the brightest researchers and teachers who have studied and taught at top national and international
Nearly 25% of our faculty members have been with us for over 10 years, a testimony to our commitment to nurture our students with the best academic inputs and a holistic learning environment.
We invite deserving candidates with academic acumen who wish to enjoy a dynamic career path and good work life balance at our campus.