1. To carry out research and produce publications, or other research outputs, in line with personal objectives agreed in the Staff review process.
2. To obtain research funding support.
3. To engage with the broader scholarly and professional communities.
4. To supervise or assist with supervision of undergraduate, taught graduate (Masters) or research graduate (MPhil/PhD) students.
5. To contribute to the development, planning and implementation of a high quality curriculum.
6. To assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
7. To participate in departmental and faculty seminars aimed at sharing research outcomes and building interdisciplinary collaboration within and outside the department.
8. To participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments.
9. To provide pastoral care and support to students.
10. To participate in the administration of the departments programmes of study and other activities as requested.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: University
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time