In the year 1991 Shri Narayan Das Agrawal decided to fulfil the dream of his father, Late Shri Ganeshi Lal Agrawal and initiated the Sri Jagannath Prasad Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Charitable Trust Samiti in an attempt to make the holy city of Mathura a recognized destination for knowledge seekers from different walks of life. This is what led to the foundation of a milestone at the karmabhoomi of the versatile and sagacious Lord Krishna. GLA has been actively involved with social causes since its very inception and has drawn appreciation from one and all for its work in various facets of societal paradigms.
List of Institutes
- Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Institute of Business Management
- Institute of Pharmaceutical Research
- Institute of Applied Sciences & Humanities
- Faculty of Education (B. Ed)
- University of Polytechnic